Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Jealousy

I now have a very clinging six month old and six year old. Kale has been wanting more attention lately and that's fine with me but Kira has now started to show the jealousy. She will be playing in her bouncer and Kale and I will be cuddling on the chair. It's all fine and dandy until Kira realizes that I'm holding Kale and not her. She is turning into a Mommy's girl that's for sure! Kale did great the first few months of Kira's life. He was old enough to understand that I needed to show the baby a little more attention just because she couldn't do things on her own like Kale can. He did great until recently..... He's been acting out more to get my attention and wants to sit with me while I'm holding Kira. I try my best to make sure that he always has time with me and only me. I want both of my kids to know that I love them just the same and not one more than the other. When Kale and Kira are both out for attention at the same time it gets difficult. I'm hoping this little jealousy thing will pass soon but I have a feeling it will only be getting worse.......

No comments:

Post a Comment