Saturday, February 12, 2011

Sanity

I love being a stay at home mom. I love being able to stay home with Kira and be home when Kale gets home from school. I love not missing anything it their lives. This is what I want. I think it was my destiny if there's such a thing.To be able to stay at home with my kids and be the one to care for them and be able to see each milestone happen right in front of my eyes. I don't want to miss one little thing they do new. Thankfully I'm lucky enough to have a husband that allows me to stay home just like I want. I even love the small things that excite me from Kira rolling over for the first time to Kale being able to spell a new word. With all that being said even though I have what I still need "mommy time" and by mommy time I mean ALONE time no crying baby and no cranky six year old not even a husband to bother me. It's plain and simple I need to be left alone just for a little while. I'd even like an hour. Not every day do I need a hour but  five minutes a day would be nice *hint hint Jared*. This doesn't mean that I don't love my kids or husband with all my heart. It just means if they want a sane mother and wife then I need time to breath. Is this an unreasonable request? I guess that's why they say motherhood is a 24/7 job and boy were they right!

No comments:

Post a Comment